Here it is the ULTIMATE backpack for all your travel, training, competition and everyday needs. If you want a “do it all” bag, look no further!
This bag was designed by Arawaza combining the most innovative features found in most technical bags. Perfect size for carry on, the All Around Backpack is designed with effectiveness in mind that can be adapted for use in most sports as well as daily use.
– Compact with great expandability (35L).
– Made of extremely light and resistant water repellent fabric
– Rain cover (if needed) makes the bag 100% waterproof.
– Compression straps on the side can be adjusted to anything packed inside.
– Waist strap that can be store inside pouches when not in use. Can be carried with or without waist belt.
– Main body is comprised of 3 compartments. A divider panel can be taken down between the two larger compartments, and stored in a pouch in the bottom of the bag, thus creating one big compartment, if needed.
– Inside there are virtually dozens of small pockets where you can store your cell phone, keys, laptop, etc.
– Outside there are storage compartments located on the top, front, sides and waist.
– The side pockets, with adjustable straps, are large enough to hold a water bottle.
– Multiple loops and a carabineer hook for attaching virtually any piece of equipment (such as helmets, shoes, hiking/ski poles… almost any gear you can think of).
– Adjustable elastic net, on the front, to store wet clothes (practical for storing a helmet).
– Additional straps allowing you to store extra gear underneath without changing the shape of the bag. Example: shin guards, yoga mats, skateboards, tent, etc.
– Interior padded compartment designed to store a water hydration pack with hose (hydration pack with hose not included). The padded compartment can also be used to store a laptop. The front panel of the padded compartment has a zipper pouch large enough to store a tablet.
– Ergonomic back panel padded for comfort and ventilation.
– Tough metal zippers.
– Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle.
And much more…